Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Shifting to 1st gear

Wow...it's almost two weeks since I've been in Singapore and not that I'm not liking it, it's just I've been lazying around too much! ahhaha...not that I can help it. There's no one at home other than my dad and I don't feel comfortable going out knowing that he's alone at home. At least I still get to eat some good food and some good cooking from him...hahaha....

Anyway, other than getting myself addicted to tv and on an overdosage of it, I've only been eating and sleeping! Not exactly the remedy for a healthy lifestyle...but anyway, now that I'm starting on getting things going, I've been actively looking for jobs and reviewing them. Not applying yet...but surveying and doing a lot of research. I think it's a good sign...at least get started before Sur! HA!

Yeah, with Christmas coming and holiday spirit kicking in...I think everywhere in Singapore's shopping district will be crowded with a lot of people. It's surprising hearing in the news that they have sales up to midnight prior to the actual holidays...but there's people getting hurt and getting angry with one another (what else is new in Kiasu Singaporeans?) I think the American influence is kicking in even to the Asian region! hehehe....I also heard these mega malls opening up in most parts of Asia and especially China. And I'm talking about Square One size malls! There's one opening up in Dubai that has a 5-run indoor ski resort! hahaha...imagine...shopping..and even a ski resort in the middle of it.

Well, so much for globalization. Nothing is not exposed to the consumerism era and capitalism where buyers and demands are driving the sellers to produce and sell at a large yet distinct style. So...I guess I better ready myself soon. Coz being in the corporate world will mean that I will become the "manipulative factor" that drive consumers to well....consume!! ahahaha....

Bye civilization and integrity...welcome white lies and profitability! I hope there's people to still remember me when I was still innocent! hehehehe....that's all for updates folks!!

5 Barks:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger inoedoshi said...

~ Yeah i heard tat Dubai is developing fast man .. tot of going there to work but dunno ... just a tot .. but seems kinda scary .. hahahahahaha .. btw u innocent?!? i dun think so dude .. wakakakakakakaka .. u've always been the guilty party all this while .. LOL .. if not the mushy mushy one .. wakakakaka .. eniwei, gudlak wif the huntings .. i'm sure u dont need it tho .. hahahaa .. i believe in u .. happy holidays dude .. n dun be KIASU AH! ~ cheers

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Pooch said...

cool man...ke dubai aja sono...no tax lohhhh!! hehehehe....apa maksud lo gua ga innocent? dari dulu alim dan innocent gitu...hahaha....ga mushy mushy segala...semua gara2 lo dan sur dan july dan tata dan....hahahahaha.....oke dah....tambah lama tambah jadi kiasu :P

 
At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

alim = anak liar malem....

kiasu? search result: 0 there is no such word in July's English Dictionary, you might get it from other publisher.

pooch, gimana kakinya? dah di urut lagi blom?.....

ke dubai? nanti gk dpt mkn B2 lagi gimana... biarpun kaya gk bisa menikmati B2.. what a pathetic life... hahaha

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger inoedoshi said...

~ Huzzz .. mana mungkin gk bs .. kl gk dijual, yah kita ternak .. wekkk .. LOL .. iya dude, macem mane lah tu ankle? makin parah? wakakakakkaka .. j.k deh .. btw jari2 kaki gw jg sering sakit man .. napa yach? hmmm .. mesti gosok minyak B2 kayanya .. wakkakakakakka ~ cheers

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Pooch said...

dang....

kalian berdua...ckckck...

ifumi aaa....B2? for sure have lahh....doesn't mean they don't eat then they don't sell rite? hahaha...ankle still payah lah...pergi urut sekali doang...sakit banget...ga enak habis diurut...nanti liat lage deh...btw, aye ga mungkin kiasu lah...so good that you don't register it in ur vocab

Inoe aaa...u arrr....everything about babi...not good la...see now your feet are getting bad rite?? growing pork legs? hahahaha....makanya jgn kasih hadiahnya tulang anjing...kasih hadiah tuh harus tulus...ehehhe....buruan maen ke sini...rame neh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home