Thursday, December 08, 2005

Reflection

Part II of my story:

Leaving Windsor was not easy even though the stay wasn't as rewarding. Friends are important, and to me the ones I made in Windsor made a special impact in my life. From the close ones, to the MBA class, to the Indonesian students, and to the others I met once in a while.


MBA Classmates


The Randolph Gang + SC n Winnie


Can't really see them, so I took another shot with the two

Even up to the point that I was leaving Toronto, there was a farewell crew...


Ian Lam, MBA and Murtaza Abbas, MBA

and finally....

the one guy who'd have a strange connection with me....hahaha presenting Wisnu aka INoe aka Kutub. Watever he's called, he's one heck of a dude...sad to leave u there bud.

As I left Toronto and arriving in HK...


I knew that I left behind great friends and people who cared about me. I wished it didn't it turn out this way, but again, it's a path and I believe the path will take everyone of us to a brighter greater future. :D

Adios friends, and please do keep in touch. I'll hate myself for losing you guys.

5 Barks:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger inoedoshi said...

~ HAHAHA .. the strange connection eh?!? wat's this all about dawg? wakakakkaka .. but how strange is this? being close friend with a guy who looks like sinchan tat loves basketball and to top it all off, who shares a common b'day date?!? now this is wat i call destiny .. oh yeah ... hahahhahhaha .. eniwei, we say goodbye just to meet again! so sayonara ... n i'll see u SOON ~ cheers

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger M K Abbas said...

pooch ma man - you would be missed a plenty at all occasions. I do have a feeling that you will be back here soon.

will keep in touch for sure

keep it real
MKA

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger Pooch said...

yeah...how else can the connection get even weirder? It's like long lost twins eh? hahaha...one that's been hidden for 2 years?? Anyway, wait till my ankle get s better we'll take it out on the court again.

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger inoedoshi said...

~ U know where to find me dude .. and once again, i will reign as the King of the Court!! woohooooo .. ~ cheers

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Pooch said...

To Cocaine - I can't guarantee that, but meeting with you guys again...that's undoubtly on my agenda! I'll miss the great group we have and I'm sure reunion will be special.

To INoe - haha...I'll do special training here like you always do at Risebrough Court! hahaha.....Next time you won't be able to catch up. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home