Thursday, November 10, 2005

Bright Spot of the Week

Wow! This must be a record! I've been posting alot this week. :D Give good stuff for people (u-know-who) to read. It must've been the Harry Potter Mania creeping into me! hahaha...

Anyway, I have been complaining and rumbling about a lousy week. It couldn't have started any better today I thought. I was forced to get up today by a call about an errand I was supposed to do two weeks ago! Get a Parking Permit. Dang...there goes my beauty sleep...Gosh, it's only 11 AM. I guess 3 hours of sleep is just gonna suffice for today... =_=

So, I got up, cleaned myself up good. Looking bright and shiny ^_^ and off I go to do chores. First on my list: a choice of getting a replacement of proof of ownership for my car or get the parking permit. I chose parking permit and what a bad choice. They asked for proof of ownership to get through the process. So I walked out of the newly built City Hall building and drove to the DMV to get the replacement for my ownership. This is the best part of the day!
The lady who was helping me was the most curteous and down to earth lady I've met in my whole stay in Canada!! Would you believe that?? She was asking me what car I own and what model. I told her a silver 2002 Honda CR-V. She was like..."Wow, how does that car drive? My husband and I saw it and we loved it." I was surprised! I told her I had to sell it since I am going back home. Again another surprise! "Aww...have you tried applying to a lot of jobs? You should go to Vancouver. There's a lot of jobs there and it's lovely." I thought, wow, why didn't I meet more Canadian like her? So, we talked a lot about so many things for about at least 20 minutes and I was part of the reason the line got longer! (*evil laugh) hahaha...I thought to myself...she certainly cheered up my whole two months worth of dejection. Not even my parents were good in cheering me up. :D I feel reenergized now and although I still don't put a lot of hope on whatever's left to recoup of my remaining meaningless stay, but at least it puts me back to perspective. Again, back to my yesteday topic, a path however small change it has on the road, leads to an outcome that lasts forever. What if I had gone to DMV first? Would I be able to meet and talk to her like I did? What would've happened if I didn't? Would I still be gloomy and all dejected? Talk about fate!

Qoute of the day:

"Only the best works here in the Trump Organization." Donald Trump, CEO of Trump Organization (host of The Apprentice)

PS:

Let's give a moment of silence for the loss of a young puppy who had the grace to experience the love and the beauty of a loving mother, a father, brothers, and two very caring owners. May he run free in the other side of the world, watching over his family in health and sickness, and be rid of the earthly burden he might face. He will be forever remembered as the puppy who had all he could have had but did not have the opportunity to live out life to its fullest. May he Rest In Peace.

3 Barks:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger Questions? said...

itu namanya jodoh hehehe thats the beauty of life :) who knows tomorow u r goin to meet a cute girl like Hyori over the counter.. or gas station hehehe... prepare urself everyday.. u never know who r u goin to see.. :D WTH is wrong with me!! too much tropical fruit I guess hehehe so, any news from SHUKRA?

Cheer up Dude! u r only 23 yrs old and u have done Master degree. but me?? I am 22 oredi... and only undergrad degree hix..

Actually I admire you, wisnu n tata... you guys graduated young :) see, wisnu graduate when he is 21 and working full time now and tata even younger.. if he graduate by next fall.. he is only 20 !!! OMG!! you guys really fast..

So, dun be depressed coz U (Pooch) are way ahead!

okay.. enough nonsense... back to tropical fruits hahaha

ciao!

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger inoedoshi said...

~ OMG! who passed away?!? am i the last to know this?!? holy crap ...... OMG! ~ cheers

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks. Brain
i think he is so happily living in the heaven now. My lovely Sweety...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home