Monday, December 05, 2005

Last Blog from Randolph #305

Friends, it's time....The hourglass is pouring with little sand left....the mood's sour and the tears are welling up. This will be my last post from Windsor, Canada. It will never be the same again...

My friends that I leave behind, the things we do ocassionally...SunHong trips, gossips, bbt trips, basketball games, movie nights, nights just talking, and the great Windsor life... :D

All are not a waste. I will miss a lot of you and I hate being the bad news bearer.

~ To all my MBA friends...I have great admiration for all of you. Each has its own unique personality and I truly learned a lot from you guys. We are close, and we'll always be close no matter where we are.

~ To all my good Indonesian friends...wonderful bliss! I can't imagine better times spent with you guys...especially to the normal gank! Lots of silliness and pure ecstasy from just spending times with you guys.

~ To the basketball gangs...I know I'm good and I know I can beat you guys, but that's only on the court. :D (but all this needs practice before I can realize it) The rest though is all respect and admiration to what you put into your game.

~ To all the friends I met and reach out to...one word can describe you guys...thankful...that's because you guys put a colour to my stay in Windsor. I know Windsor is not THE greatest place to live, but with you guys, it's a dream place to be.

Finally, to myself...I never expected anything much, but I know this much is true...without any of you friends, I will never have been me. The me you see and the me you know will always be the me that you guys will have now, in the future and forever. Keep in touch and achieve your dreams. For I will also strive hard to keep pace with all of you.

Peace, God Bless, and adieu! I love you guys!

1 Barks:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger Questions? said...

omg....... you are really leaving arent you..................... *sniff*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home