Friday, December 02, 2005

Empty Room Abundant Memoir

Again, I seem to be slacking a lot in the Pooch House! Keep the poochie awake! hahaha....

Friends, folks, paws....I come to realize my last weekend in Windsor is fast coming to an end. Looking back at the years, I couldn't have done it any better. The friends, the memories, and the experience is just unforgettable! All those things just come by and flew so fast that it's sad that I have to close another chapter of my life away from home. It's a great ride: lots of bumps and bruises but we always came out stronger than before. This is just something I am so proud of. I came and touch people's life and in return I got rewarded the same albeit in different methods.

My fond memories...oh how I wish this could just stay like what it is, but time goes on and people have to move on. If our paths cross again, then fate will bring us back together. So friends, never lose hope and keep in touch! We may have the hourglass limiting our expedition, but the motor and the engine never stops running, so do our determination and our dream. As such, I believe we are just destined for greater things in life in the near future.

2 Barks:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger inoedoshi said...

~ Hey dun tell me it's ur final post from Randall Court dude .. hihihi .. indeed it was a pleasure knowing u albeit it wasn't for a very long time .. *new vocab so pardon my inappropriate use ^^* .. n if this is how it's supposed to go down, then i shall bid u a sincere farewell my dear friend .. as u said, never lose hope .. n make sure u keep this house filled up from time to time ;) .. Au Revoir, Adios, Sayonara, Sun Hong, Bon Voyage, Goodbye, Cai Cien, Selamat Jalan ... all my best for u n ur family ... ^^ ~ cheers

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Questions? said...

bye bye pooch... be good...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home