Monday, November 07, 2005

Monday Night Special

Monday...the end of another week and the beginning of a new one. Hopefully I can picture myself the same...gone is one problem and solve another one! Not that easy though...

Anyway, nothing much has gone on for this Monday. So...I decided to treat myself a good meal :D The menu for the Monday Night Special is...

Spicy Pork and Tofu with Black Bean Sauce

Mmmm....tastes good... ~_~ so happy...hahaha...
Anyway, Monday is also a good night for sports too...so off I go watching tv with my dinner...ta ta


3 Barks:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger Questions? said...

pooch... r we still goin for chicken little tomoro? it's playin at 7:00 .. but I am afraid I cannot make it for Teracotta hehehehe

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger Pooch said...

ayuk...I will be at home...when are we leavin'? Let me know k?? Thanks.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger inoedoshi said...

~ Yeah let me know 2 k! crap ... eniwei have a good one guys .. ^^ .. btw wat is Teracotta? enlighten me plz ... ~ cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home