Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Extra! Extra!

Whew...a while since I last posted. :D Sorry folks...I'm getting rusty here! A few loose screws and I could end up lying in hospital bed with stress attack! hahaha...

Anyway, here's updates...

1. To do list don't get any fewer...in fact it grew! Would you imagine that? Had offers for my cars, which was great, but it was far below my expectations! Got lucky with the appraisal for the tax for my car, but still it costs a lot! Try to ship my stuff, but have to drive it to Toronto! Getting all the stuff sold, but they seem to still be here in the apt! Lastly, got good deals for tix, but I can't buy it yet! What else is new, eh?

2. Watched this great movie, Cinderella Man. Very touching epic. A drama worth biting your nails. The story is so moving, and draw you in like you're there yourself. A very great work by Ron Howard indeed, a man no stranger to making great movies. I feel I was inspired, but again, I don't think I have that much courage and determination as James J. Braddock. My hats off to him, a very great character portrayed in the movie, and I wish I could meet him in person.

3. I am still stuck here and there's no need to explain the rest! HA!

4. I pray to the health of Chris who got into an accident this past weekend. Hope he gets well soon and be up and about in no time.

So there you go...another week gone by for Mr. Pooch. But then again, what is the worse can you expect? ;-)

1 Barks:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Questions? said...

knock knock, pooch............ r u there...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home