Sunday, September 17, 2006

Love oh Love....Where art thou...

I'm BACK! To all my avid readers who are dying in a state of boredom and anxiety while anticipating my latest updates, I can only say please forgive me. I know I made you all worry, or in a state of depression for not seeing any updates, but sometimes I also feel the dwindling readers on my blog does put me in a passive mode! Hahaha....

Nonetheless, the past month has gone by pretty quickly. Lots of things happened, and much more things didn't happen. I know some may say I am drowning in my work, and I hate to admit that I am slowly being gulped by this enormous wave (recollect tsunami?). Yes, work-wise, I am getting more comfortable, but the workload does not seem to decrease! I mean, out of the 3 buyers in the team, I handle the most number of parts, but it can be taxing when I am being pushed around for this and that. Well, I guess it's all in a day's job. I am getting to know my suppliers one by one and I think when they give you the help, it feels your day is better and you've done a good job, but it's not as simple as that. The truth is, the project got off to such a bad start that it is putting a heavy burden on all the people in the team. The management side only see it as a money-losing project and keep asking us to cost down, but it can't happen because it was proposed as a high-end product with cheap pricing which we are not able to meet.

Enough 'bout work. I guess work is taking away too much of my time from family, friends, and the hunt for Ms. Right! Hahaha...yes peeps...I admit I AM LONELY! I can feel deep down inside that it is craving for some love. REAL LOVE! ahaha....not that my parents or friends are not giving enough, but this real love comes from someone who shares all your happiness and pains with you. Someone who can complete you, someone who can support you. I know I am not any younger, and the more you delay looking for love, the more your life is dwindling away without love and it can be tough in a stressful environment. That special someone can help you to forget all that just by the sight of her. That someone can make you feel that you are so special just being by her side. And that someone can make you become instantly refreshed just because she is there to comfort you. And the sad thing is that the special someone is somewhere out there waiting for you to embrace her as well. Ahh....this is a feeling I'm missing for so long.

I can't say much more and I am hoping all my friends can find the same thing as I am searching for. For those that are happily married, I give them my blessings. For those that are facing troubles and conflicts, I give them my prayers, and to those looking for the love or just lost them, I am providing my sympathy for them. For all these are just a phase. Treasure the present and build the future. Don't linger on the past as it will haunt you. Let the present dictate what the past has carried you through and look forward to a better future. This is a message that I hope my friends in their own good and bad situations can remember and get through their own stumbling blocks.


As for myself, I think I am just slowly enjoying the rest of my Sunday. Mondays and Tuesdays are busy days for me. But I do enjoy my work. I also enjoy the people I'm working with, and the people I'm working for. Hopefully it can only get better for my job and that the project will be a major success so that I can give myself and my colleagues a pat in the back to acknowledge that all our hard work is not for naught!

To all my friends: strive hard in whatever you do and I know you will realize your dream someday!



Brian signing off with lots of love!

2 Barks:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger inoedoshi said...

JUST KIDDIN' LAH DUDE!!!!!!!! tek it izzi lah yah .. n go get ur lucky lady, tiger! wooohooooooo

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Pooch said...

Aiyohhh....Didn't know someone is sooooo sensitive! ahahaha...dun worry lah bud....no one can take your place away from my life! hahaha...but it's true though that readers are dwindling, other than one avid reader. YOU! Didn't I mention I make "some" people dying in sheer anticipation and a state of deliriousness?? Hehe...Unfortunately I am not as free as you to surf blogs during working hours. Anyway, that love seeking is true bud. I need that "one" to fill the gap missing in my heart. Anyway, i'll be hearing from you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home