Saturday, August 26, 2006

Chocolate, Candies and Sweets for me....

Alright....calm down guys... I'm not MIA, or swallowed and burried with my work. (although it's partly true that I was a little too consumed in my work ;p)

But, I'm here and staying here for good. You just have to be patient for my updates starting now. Yes, it's already a month since I started work. I have also received my first paycheck and it does smell good and feel good. I have also just recently moved to the new office which will be my permanent location. I got my own cubicle set up, a brand new computer all set up as well. All it needs is a little decoration and in time I am sure it will feel just like my own space and home in the office (hahaha..hopefully not litterally camping there for late night stays!)

But I think I am loving my job. Although it may be ardous task for now, but I'm sure once the project takes off, all that hard work will be worth it!! Plus all the bonus that will come in with the effort. Hmm...for the past 2-3 weeks that I have not updated, I have been to a basketball championship in the very own Singapore...4 countries playing at least once again one another. They are national teams consisting of some very recognized NBA players like Ginobili, Pau Gasol, Darko (YES DARKO! AND HE'S DAMN GOOD!) and many more. Well, 4 countries that participated was Spain, Argentina, Serbia&Montenegro and Slovenia. And how ironic is that to find 4 Toronto Raptors players! ahahaha...guess they can't attract any good North American players in their team.

Anyway, about my job. Yes though I may be busy with the project (mind you, this is still in such an infant stage and it is in a critical situation...as my boss like to mention please take care of this baby coz it is in ICU) hahaha...I'm gonna miss her. She may be fierce and strict, but she has her good points and recognize employees for their effort in the work they do.

So, moving to this new place is good in one way. A new environment, quite a couple new faces, and best of all, all new things to look forward to. Production is closer now, and you can literally see it in work later. All that is not confirmed yet is when the production will be moved to my the new plant.

What else eh? I think I have been too busy at my own things that I haven't really pay heed to my friends or look for them. Sorry guys..... I didn't mean to ignore you guys. Hopefully when the baby has been stabilized and pass the critical stage, I'll be able to spend more time with you guys.

I guess it's enough for now lahh.....I'll sign off with a pic or two to follow the trend of pics in their blogs! ;p


Manu Ginobili: Star and idol to Singaporeans there


Uti, Andrew (my bro) and myself with Gasol in the background


Me and my bro after one of the match


Last shot of the game: Note the jersey number and shot clock time (freaky right?)
S&M lost by the way


Darko looking dejected watching S&M thrashed by Spain


A shot by Garbajosa who is a member of the new Toronto Raptors season

5 Barks:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger inoedoshi said...

~ eh, is it time for u to milk tat baby? or maybe change diapers? WAKAKAKKAKAA .. i hope this baby will bring u alot of success n greens as well .. so u can treat me some cifan a'ite .. yeah yeah yeah .. btw introduce this Uti man .. apa lah u buat? cakap name, takde cakap sapa ... haiyaaaa ... heehehehehehe .. n do u think ur bro somehow looks like gondo??? LOL ~ cheers

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Pooch said...

Hahaha....that was some quick move dude. Mind you she's still underage!! Hhahaha...no worries, I'll intro u when u decide to give S-town the holla! Hehe...I told u someone's feeling lonely up north! Woot!

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Noodl3zz said...

~ hey... THE UTI IS MINE!!! THE WORD HAS BEEN SPOKEN!!! ~

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger inoedoshi said...

~ GUBRAXX!!! apparently this is how it's done back in indon eh .. LOL .. ngantri?!? apaan tuch? wakkakakakaka ~ cheers

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Pooch said...

HAHAHA....however you wanna fight, it doesn't mean the Uti will choose any of you! :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home