Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

Wow...V'Day is here again....I can't believe how much Singapore society has changed or it's the other way around...me not knowing how it's like back then...I guess it's a mix of both. On my way to Junction8 in the afternoon, I saw couples and schoolgirls....infected with love...and pampered by the male counterparts. Flowers, gifts, companionship, whatever form it may be, they're being proudly showcased on the girls...A few glimpses and you can see that V'Day is very much celebrated here by the younger generation!! Girls schools receives flowers...what about the co-ed? I can't imagine...but judging by the diversity of uniforms....RGS girls, CHIJ girls, Cedar girls, SCGS girls, Nanyang girls, St. Margaret's girls....all prominent girls schools are either carrying flowers or accompanied by boys from RI, SJI (my alma mater). and JC students. My my....what a sight to be reckoned with. I myself just enjoyed the sight of beautiful girls embued in love...hahaha dun mind the sight....gotta say I think I must be a bit jealous and also envious.....Nonetheless, I'm not really in the exact mood to be in love or looking for one. As for now, one thing is certain...I goota find myself a job, and a career before moving on to the heavier judgement calls such as gf and wife-to-be. I only know one thing...getting a gf and more specifically Asian girls do pose a burden on your pockets....hehehe...sorry girls but for a while, I will be an elligible bachelor....