Tuesday, January 17, 2006

6 weeks now...

Sorry dear poochies....no update lately x_x It's been an erratic 2 weeks...full of ups and downs....The rain keeps Singapore wet and cool....but it keeps everyone off the roads...people like me and more lazybums around :D

The past two weeks was a busy one for me. Newspaper hunting...job searching...soul searching (are you for real??) YEAH! Soul searching and doing so to keep my mind focused...I guess there's a limit to relaxing and having a nice holiday and a break...but I am here for a reason and I should be doing what I am doing, but I am not doing just enough yet! lazying around most of the time....I have cut-out pieces of jobs waiting in my folder...yeah waiting for me...gosh....like they can wait for me! ahhaha...good thing the deadlines keeps me down to earth.

Anyway, I was glad I managed to apply to about 10+ companies so far. Mostly are Industrial Engineering position, production planning position, and often slight variations of those. I keep changing my resume and changing my cover letter that I feel the more I change the worse it gets! hahahaa....worse...I am getting sick....sore throat leads to coughing and losing my voice. Hopefully I will be good enough to attend the walk-in interview for AMD this weekend. *Cross fingers* Yeah....I am hoping it will be good enough to warrant extra interviews or follow up hhihihihi....

Otherwise....Singapore is nice....I think I am getting used to the weather....my mom's delicious cooking....and constant entertainment from bullying my brothers! hahahaha....Something's lacking though.....mmmmm....I wonder what it can be.....hahahaha.....anyway folks...til the next update! I promise this time it won't be as long as this one.

3 Barks:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger inoedoshi said...

~ Tsk tsk tsk .. busy sampe2 gak bs bales email sobat d sini .. sighs .. well, it's good 4 u then .. being busy should keep u off from troubles in singapore .. wakakakkakaka .. eniwei tekker bro .. get well n gudlak with da interview ~ cheers

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Pooch said...

Ha?? E-mail apa bos?? Jangan2 kirim ke hotmail yah?? Itu mah jarang gua cek. Kalau mau kirim ke bputra@gmail.com. Lo sendiri jg dah jarang online....apa memang ga bisa? hahahaha....oke oke...let u get back to whatever u're busy with. =P

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger inoedoshi said...

~ DEM! ember gw kirim ke hotmail .. alritey i'll send it to gmail then ... be sure to reply k dude .. hihihi .. btw soal online, u know my life without a laptop lah ... sighs ~ cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home