Saturday, January 28, 2006

Happy 2006 Chinese New Year....Year of the Dog

Friends....let me wish you all....

恭喜发财
新年快乐
万事如意

For those that don't know...find it out yourself =p (Just Kidding)
Gong Xi Fa Cai (wish you lots of fortune)
Xin Nian Kuai Le (Happy Chinese New Year)
Wan Shi Ru Yi (May lots of good thing/lucks befall you)

By the way, it's the Year of the Dog


According to the Chinese, the dogs are...

The years of the dogs are: 1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, (and every 12 years on).

Ones who are born in the Year of the dog possess the best traits of human nature; because they’re honest, have deep sense of loyalty, and have inspired other people’s confidence because they know how to keep secrets. But sometimes, ones who are born in the Year of the Dog can be selfish, really stubborn, and eccentric (weird). They don’t seem to care much about money, but they seem to have a lot of money. Sometimes they can be cold (emotionally) and distant at parties. But they do make good leaders. They’re most compatible with ones who are born in the Year of Horse, Tiger, and Rabbit.


Gosh...I don't think I'm like that, am I? Hehehe...anyway, I hope I haven't offended anyone.

You know what? This year the dogs are really lucky and pampered...they're like kings, emperors, call it whatever you may but they are the luckiest animals (other than being called the man's best friend) this year. Imagine, I read in the news that they get treatment that you will never ever pay for yourself....a $4000 hair trim, $5000 perfume, $1000 dinner...and so much more....dresses, clothings, and accessories, you name it, they have all kinds of things and sold at incredibly expensive prices.

Anyway, my mom told me that this year is a lucky year for me too since it's my year, and hopefully that transcends to more luck in health, career, love life, fortune, and family. :D
But, I also want to spread and share this blessings with all my good friends wherever they are.

That being said....I wanna wish everyone once again, GONG XI FA CAI, XIN NIAN KUAI LE! May all the fortunes and lucks befall on you this year and also the years to come.

And lastly....HONG PAW NA LAI!!! haahhaha...gimme gimme gimme all those thick fat hong paws! hahahaha.....



2 Barks:

At 11:27 PM, Blogger inoedoshi said...

~ HEPI BELATED CNY dude .. hehehehehe ... been away from da internet for quite a while .. so pardon moi .. btw got ur greeting in me mail .. shenks a bunch again .. May the peace be with u and me too .. wakakkakakaka .. Hev a good year Pooch! WooF WooF WooF ~ cheers

 
At 3:15 AM, Blogger Pooch said...

hahaha....I pardon you for the sake of having your "partner" there...Having lotz of fun huh? I sure bet you do, and hopefully that job will come soon. In the mean time, take it easy and enjoy the CNY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home