Thursday, February 02, 2006

Family gathering suspended indefinitely

Chinese New Year is technically still going on...it last for two weeks, but for me and my family, it's time to part with one of the member....at least for short-term period. My second brother has gone back to Australia to continue with his summer session. Well, more accurately, to commence on a test he "accidentally" missed out the last semester. Apparently, he's missed out the test because he did not get up on time to write it. Luckily for him, the professor was kind enough to let him re-take it on Feb. 3rd. So there you go!

Anyway, back to CNY...we had a nice little dinner. As a family all together plus some students who are staying with us.


Here's the dinner we had on the eve of CNY

Then, I got myself a couple of ang paws for the first time in the last....oh well about 5 - 6 years....So happy....It's supposedly believed to be about helping children or young adults get assisted to get on with their burdens and lift up their fortunes...so as I am still single and most importantly unemployed now, hopefully it's a turning point whereby I will start to have more fortunes in getting a job and god forbid a girlfriend and maybe future wife-to-be. =p

And guess what? We have our first family picture for quite a while. So much has changed since the last complete family picture...exactly about 2 years ago...my graduation...but the only one that remains is the one with my dad in the hospital. I had to put on the gown and take picture with him and my mom and my two brothers in the hospital room. Unfortunately also...I've lost all the pictures for my undergraduate graduation ceremony (blame it on the damn ungrateful thief! BURN IN HELL!!) hahaha....I am not normally that emotionally-challenged....Anyway, that picture that I had left was good enough.

Anyway, here's the pictures of all of us together


Me, Andrew, Mom, Fendy, and Dad.


Another pic different position...


With the students in our house...


And lastly, Mom and Fendy....

Hehehe...that's all for the updates folks...now back to my cookies and goodies....MWAHAHAHAHA..........

1 Barks:

At 8:29 PM, Blogger inoedoshi said...

~ Oh boy .. u're making me so jealous!!! .. i want my family tooo ... NOOO!!! ... hixs hixs hixs .. sob sob sob .. well, maybe next time .. hihihi .. nice pix btw .. finalle get a chance to see all ur family together .. sweettt ~ cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home