Wednesday, January 04, 2006

One step at a time

It's the first week that students get back to school...it's the first week of the new year of 2006...and it also marks the first step of me going on the path of the job search. I have somewhat completed my resume...which still has a long ways to go...need objectives...and some juice in it that will make it look like it will "bite"...hahahaha....

Anyway, I sent out my first one to Accenture Singapore via a contact provided to me by one of my good buddy. So I did...thought up of something nice to write in the e-mail and then attach my newly reformatted resume. I sent...and it's gone to the person. Not realizing it, I got back a reply at night...it was a question asking about my nationality... NATIONALITY!!! DANGG....not again...I think this will just haunt me again and again and again....but then I thought...if I get back a reply this soon...I'm sure they do need the human resources...so I am gonna reply back with a zest...Indonesian but parents who holds PR status in Singapore! HA! I hope this one works to my way. Well, we'll see the result in within the next few days...hopefully it's a positive result.

There you go...a new update of my new year. Hope all of you still tuning into my blog will keep on tuning and dropping by into the Pooch House. Cheers...