Sunday, January 01, 2006

2006 Resolution

New year means new resolution right? Even if the last one's not fulfilled? hehehe...honestly speaking...I never really have a new year resolution. Usually it's just impulse thoughts or just goals....but since it's a new year, a new beginning, a new location, and I guess you can call it a new life...so I'll dedicate myself to starting a new year resolution.

So first off....I wanna reconnect with all my friends everywhere! haha...this seems impossible, but I will do it by means of crook or hook! HA! Start off with friends from primary school in Jakarta and Singapore...see how many I can find...and then to finding my secondary school friends to my college friends and those in Iowa State. Then lastly to the friends in Windsor. I hope I have the energy and strength to keep the bond with them throughout the whole year and beyond. Even just a small little short e-mail to each person 2 times in the year!

Next, my resolution is to get a job within 2 months. So...I'm hoping to get a job by March 2006! I think looking at the job market here...it seems it's more than likely to get a decent paying job by then. Hopefully it's close to home so I don't have to get stuck in the traffic and rush hour.

Then, I plan to shave my excess layer of warmth! hahaha *shy like this is the first time and the most surprising thing I ever said. =p This time is for real...I'm putting my words where it counts because the heat here can really suck out your energy...so I want to be in a fitter weight range to feel less tortured by the weather! hahaha....goal....maybe around 25 lbs in 6 months...reasonable right?

Lastly, I wanna still be myself...be helpful whenever I can and be mean whenever it feels right (errr....is this right?) hahaha...but the main point is to not change myself to be Singaporean or something else for the sake of being someone people love to hate! hehe...that's unlikely but again, just to be safe...do a self-check.

Anyway, I hope sharing this new year resolution with you guys can bring a cheer and a new sense of determination coming into the new year! Cheers and good luck with all of you.

2 Barks:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger inoedoshi said...

~ Mine is so simple ... to not have any resolutions of any form or sort watsoever .. HAH! kekekekeke ... after all i like living a simple life for such a simple person like myself .. wakakaka .. eniwei enuf with the craps .. hepi new year dude! keeping in touch with u doesnt sound too hard for me .. ;p .. have a great one yo! ~ cheers

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Pooch said...

hahahaha...you finally show up huh? Where u been for new year? Partying a lot? Playing snow? or mudsnow? hahaha...I hope you're enjoying yourself out there in the North! Me...I got things going a step at a time. For now extension of stay. So the next will be the job search. So...take care and look forward to CNY!! WOOHOO!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home