Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A slow week...

Eh...nothing much...this must really suck being me now...who would've thought that being alone can be such a bad thing now...sigh...Must be because love is in the air everywhere...guys flocking to jewellery stores, booking flowers, planning that extra something something for their partners...I envy them, yet find them a little excessive...hahahaha....I am such a sore loser...fine...another V Day spent alone...

Anyway, I guess I should be more positive about my job prospects....It's been around a month since I sent it my applications, so the time for the fruits to ripe should be about now...I'm hoping to get a call or two, but then again, if nothing happens, I should just keep on being positive and patient.

By the way, Riko came by on Sunday morning. I thought he would be coming the day after, but soon after I was ready to go to bed, I got a call and that he's already in the airport! hahaha...at about almost 2 in the morning, the only way to go to the airport is by taxi....I got in this taxi which was a Malay driver....a friendly guy...talked a lot and it was interesting how people are so nice around here...

So there I was about 2:30 AM in the airport...met with Riko...hugged...kissed...hahahaha..NO WAY! I thought I was gonna accompany him in the airport till his next flight which was at 7:30 in the morning, but then he didn't really wanted to, so we got back to my house. The taxi driver we got was also very nice...I talked with him about me looking for a job and he told me to be patient and also to try many things...but I was talking with him in Mandarin and Riko didn't understand any single thing....when we got to my place, the driver told Riko to learn chinese...hahahaha.....cool guy...he knows we're Indonesian.

Back at the crib, everyone's sleeping....I myself was quite tired...and Riko was surprisingly quite fresh....we talked for a bit and at abt 4, I was at my limit. I pulled my tikar and slept in the living room while Riko slept on the sofa....we woke up abt 5:30 and was ready to go back to the airport...before we left, my mom woke up and talked with Riko for a little bit. After that, we got onto the taxi again to the airport. After Riko checked-in, I bought him breakfast and enjoyed the little time we got left before he boarded. I was beat...I was ready to go home....an hour ride by MRT to home and I have all the Sunday to sleep it off!