Saturday, January 21, 2006

AMD Day

Got up pretty early today even though I slept late the nite before. =_= Reason being....it's the AMD Walk-in interview day today! GO

I was preparing for it the nite before...reading articles...finding out more about AMD and practising what to say for the interview...all set and I was getting tired...the clock shows 3AM in the morning...gosh...better get to bed.

I woke up at 8AM in the morning...eyes heavy...body stiff and...mind blank....but I got up...took a shower...clean up good...and put on the new shirt I bought (navy blue G2000 shirt I got for sale). put on black slacks and blue tie to match the shirt. combed my hair...put a little perfume and I felt like a million bucks muach (I hope Ludacris don't sue me for copyrighting his lyrics! hehehe) and checked my portfolio for all my resume...transcripts, and certificates...I was all set! The best thing is that I had my dad to accompany me for the day! woohoooo....

So we walked to the Bishan MRT station and got to the Rafffles City Convention Center right above the City Hall MRT roughly around 9:30AM. I got to the reception and I was told that the position I came for was a write-in position!!! DANG! Wasted my good morning efforts! Anyway, it hasn't started too long but there's quite a good crowd in the room already....Lots of diversity...I saw Indians...Chinese...and even heard some Indonesians....the one sitting next to me was from Phillipines and he too got an MBA! Damn...feeling that competition is pretty stiff. They told me to fill up the form and they will contact me in about 2 weeks if they find that I'm suitable for the position.....sigh....hopefully there's something. Anyway, I finished filling up the form and I left after about an hour there. Nevertheless, I felt good to know what kind of people I am competing with in Singapore and hopefully I have a lot of faith in myself to survive this battle!! GANBARE! JIA YOU!! hahahaha.....

2 Barks:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger inoedoshi said...

~ Like tat a-million-bucks-muach phrase .. wakakkakakakaka .. me = feel like a one sing dollar muach .. LOL ~ cheers

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Pooch said...

S$1 is pretty a lot here! hahaha....can buy newspaper...can buy 2 soya bean milk drink....and even can buy 1 prata or curry puff! ahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home