Wednesday, December 13, 2006

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Now...give it up for the Polar Bear! Happy Birthday yo! I'd like to give you a Tiger to tame you down, but I'm afraid of the scuffle....Tigers don't really live well in cold weather but it does warm you up in cold times. I also know what a Tiger can do to a Polar Bear....it can make him red as tomato and go on a cleaning spree....sorry dude...spill some of that embarrassing moments.

Hahaha...alright...bad pun indeed. Hope your Birthday is as sweet as mine. Ooppss...I forgot to mention...it's my birthday too!! YAY!! DOUBLE HOORAY!! Who would've thought a pooch and a polar bear can share the same birthday? Now where did that come from?

My birthday...to sum it up....nice, quiet and peaceful. Just some warm wishes from parents in the wee hours of the morning all the way from Jakarta and some close friends in Singapore. Not to mention some in black and white from friends in distant places. Thank you all! It made my day knowing that some of you spend some of your time in the day to congratulate this ingrateful pooch!! ahaha...yes ingrateful for being so ignorant to my friends lately. Can't blame me...work is eating up most of my weekday. It feels nice to be able to pass the day quietly in the office....well no one knew that it's my birthday actually....so it's good....keep a low profile....so like Pooch.

Anyway, stop it with the third person thingy....I would like to give my heart-felt wishes and share this joyful day with the one who shares the same birthday as me. Well, I know another one, so Happy Birthday to you too Nicky! hahaha....well....let's do it threesome next time....ahhh....Pooch is getting naughtier by the minute....gotta stop! STOP IT!! ahahaha...okay okay.....I'd better stop now or you think I'd had a drop too many.....No la...no drinks today...gotta work tomorrow....Can't let them think this Poochy is da par-tay kid in town!

So then....ciao birthday friends....hope your day is extra special and much better than mine....WOOHOOOOO..........

1 Barks:

At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hohoho. a pooch n a polar bear. it doesnt sound tat awful. in fact it may turn out just fine as a cartoon show. LOL. anyways shenks a bunch dude. i'm actually hoping i could have a day like yours. u know. nice, quiet, and peaceful. seriously. okie dokie then. i guess i'm off working now. sighs. hihihi. tekkie now. Cheers. btw shenks for spilling the beans!

ps. this comment was intended for the day before today! apparently blogger doesnt like me yesterday. or perhaps you dont like me. LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home