Monday, May 15, 2006

Vesak Day - The Aftermath

Wishing a happy Vesak Day to all the Buddhists around the world...and not forgetting the rest of the people that are living in this beautiful Earth. I'm not exaggerating, but I am honestly extending my warmest wishes to everyone.

Now...I went to pray in the morning on Friday in the temple near Bugis. It's thought to be the most miraculous one (as mentioned by certain someone), and I had believed in it too since the early days I was in Singapore. This time though, I made a more sincere pray and hoping for a better opportunity be it in career, love, and life. In return I made a vow to visit the temple more often should my prayers be heard. Although it was the festive day itself, our early trip was worthwhile since it wasn't so crowded early in the morning.

Wow...look at the time...it's 12:20 AM on Tuesday morning. I just finished chatting with Sue and Hanz, and a couple more people on MSN. It's unusual for me having a 6 windows chat at the same time. I just barely managed to keep up and follow through what's going on in each window. Hanz and I were chatting about tix and got mixed up with Coldplay and DaVinci Code. hahaha...not surprising since I never multi-chatted with so many people before. So, anyway, this weekend's gonna be the day the DaVinci Code gets thrashing and some critics from a couple of different views. Nonetheless, Singapore slapped an NC-16 rating on the movie which came out without any cuts or editting.

Doing some soul searching after the frivilous chat session, I came to the realization the beauty and the pain of love. My dear friends just broke up recently, and it made me feel remorseful for such a long-journey cut short on a stale relationship. I know how they felt for I have experienced some kind of similar emotions and roller-coaster journey. I missed that feeling of being embraced by love and care by that special someone who you gave equal or more in return. Being in love is such a beautiful thing and I missed it. Unfortunately, the situation that I am in right now does not give much room for that luxury, or am I wrong? Sometimes I felt that having someone to listen and share your worries with takes away a load off your shoulders. Also, the pressure does not come from within, but also from outside, namely parents. I've been instigated and manipulated to fess up my love life. Is there the Ms. angel hidden/conveniently left out from my circle of friends/families. hahaha...how I wish that was true. I told my mom, if there was one, I wouldn't be at home by myself! I would be by her all the time if I can!

Well, looking back, I am being self-centred. I wanted so many things for myself. Where's the thoughts for others? Well, here's one to start, Happy Mother's Day mom! hahaha...it's the best I can do now, and hopefully there's more to what I can share with people in return for what I'm getting out of my desires.


Looking forward to DaVinci Code...followed by Over the Hedge and X-Men III. I heard good reviews for both the movies, so I hope I can dig out enough to watch these movies.

3 Barks:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Noodl3zz said...

~ damn right you make people want to fall in love. what? me? ohh no no I said people, not necessarily me.. hahaha.. pointless comment I know.. see ya this ermm I dunno.... Sunday? lol ~

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger inoedoshi said...

~ Sunday it is then bros ... where arr? HMV @ Orchard Rd.??? gotta check out the new Snow Patrol CD man .. damn awesome! it's a must-listen-to! wakakkakakaka ~ cheers

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger Pooch said...

Man, the DaVinci Code ordeal is as twisted and controversial as the movie itself! It's so hard to decrypt people's time schedules and organize a common available time and location. Plus Singapore's messiah for movie-goers is definitely as tricky...as we have to maze around the internet to find available seats! hahaha...Thought I'd spice this up a little...Snow Patrol CD? Dun really know...but check out David Craig's "Unbelievable"...one hell of a song to put you in love mood.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home