Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday it is....

HA! Wishing all you poochies out there a warm Good Friday wishes....for those who celebrates, it's all still going on til the Easter Sunday....but for those who does not, like me, enjoy the long weekend! YAY!!

This time, it's a break from my soccer rants...yes I know I'm spending way too much time with football, considering the action resumes this coming mid-week, but I'm going to share other things with you guys. For those who checks out my crib for whatever reason- curious, checking how pooch is doing, what the hell he does, or those who follow my football rants, or just to steal ideas (ckckck...shame on you!)....I beg you, please drop some comments....or say hi, so that at least I know you knocked on my door and that you'd still consider me somewhere in your life. :D (I'm really looking forward to hearing your comments and maybe if it's a long-lost friend, or those anonymous ones who never holla back....I'm most certainly welcoming you to do so.)

Anywayz.....without further ado....hmm...before that...anyone feels my post is always a bit long? or long-winded? hahahaa....sorry for making it long, but I just feel when I start typing, emotions start to flow...my hands can't stop, and more and more ideas and feelings keep taking over my excitement. Thus, I hope you guys will understand why my posts are usually long.

Okay, whew....saying that much before starting can be quite annoying to some of you. Anyway, this Good Friday is quite a blessing in itself. I was preparing to wake up as early as 7 to have a ball game with my brother....what happened was that I saw him still sleeping when I woke up around 7 and I got carried away with the comfort of my mattress, and I continued on sleeping! hahaha....then at 9, I woke up to 3 smses to my cell. 2 from Sur who was asking if I'm game for watching Ice Age 2. What a coincidence.....my brother and I wanted to go catch the movie, but never had the chance since it was showing here almost 2 weeks ago! Anyway, it's also another reason to drag myself out of the house for the week. So before we left home, we were a bit late...my brother couldn't make himself part from the computer. So we were a bit late going to Plaza Singapura....and thankfully the others were late too! AHHAHAHA....Indonesian time stays valid wherever we go! :D So, I found Sur and her roomie, Lilis (dun know if I spell this rite) shopping around in BodyShop and a little while later, Cookiegal showed up. After that Yohan and Karel showed up. Quite a big group I'd say. They were all looking forward for the Ayam Panggang....hahaha...dun know what's the buzz about it but there sure was a long queue to that stall and surprisingly, all 5 of them got the same food.

To sum up the day, I'd say it was filled with lots and lots of laughter...the fast-shooting mouth of Karel with Yohan following it up, added with a little bit of pooch spice...man, our laughters were causing some commotion in the mall! hhahaha....Nice...then when we were about to decide where to watch Ice Age or what movie to watch, we ended up with going for 16 Blocks. Apparently the gals are so keen on Bruce Willis and for a man that age and having the appeal to teenagers or young ladies, I must say "hats off" to Mr. Willis. The movie starts at 4:20 while my watch was still showing 2:30. Damn...that means 2 hours wandering around. First, we were idling around a variety store....Thinking there's nowhere to go or nothing to do, we ended up in Secret Recipe for some sweet cravings! hahaa.....Let it out...all the fat jokes, all the nasty remarks....no one got offended, it was just plain, good laugh. No harm done! Other than the ones we made jokes about in Indonesian and do not understand the least bit what we talked about! pfftt....So we spent almost an entire hour in Secret Recipe and laugh our arse off....before we know it, it was time for the movie.

16 Block here we go.....the cinema wasn't that big, and there wasn't too many people watching it. Can't blame them for competing against Ice Age and some other movies. Overall I'd give it a 3 star out of 5. It's a pretty predictable plot with adequate and convincing acting by the casts. Some humor made up for the rather dull and about average action scenes. What can you expect out of a half-crippled character played by Bruce Willis? He's not the die-hard guy, but he's just a hard to kill bad-ass cop! And he's fighting against his own kind?....oopss...I might have given it away to those who might wanna catch the flick! Sorry guys.....anyway, $10 flew just like that....ahhh forgot, I paid for my brother's too, so it's $20 go flying....

Sad sad sad....so afterwards we decided to take a walk, and I was just following for a bit. My brother tagged along as well....nothing much to see, but woohoo.....I spotted an angel on the way....I call her the yellow tank-top angel from heaven....hahahaha...am I making too much out of it? Well, she's a catch, but I didn't go for it since I'll be abandoning my group....sigh.....but it still made my day and I'll be thinking of her for a few days more or until I see the next angel....hahahaha....bad poochie!! You should behave!! Don't be greedy and narcissist! hehehe....

Well, I told you, it's a good Friday after all.....good fun, good laugh, good times, and surely good moments......I'm blessed, thanks God! Maybe I'll go join for a mass for Easter Sunday.....on second thought...nahh.....AHHAHAHAHAHHA!!

Till the next post fellas....remember, lemme hear it if you read it! Woof!

2 Barks:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger inoedoshi said...

~ Sorry to disappoint u mate .. but it's me again .. same old same old .. wakakkakakaka .. eniwei it's good to hear tat u, especially, had some good times .. ^^ ... u kinda need it badly bro .. wakakakkakaka .. have a good one dech for the rest of the weekend .. tekker ~ cheers

 
At 3:14 AM, Blogger Pooch said...

Nah, it never disappoints to hear from you, brother. What disappoints me is what the heck are you doing all alone there up North? HAHAHAHA.....cool...I'm always having a good time no matter where I am. You just have to be thankful wherever you are and whatever you get. So....DAMMIT!! I WANNA JOB! hahaha...keep it cool brother....btw MU drew with Sunderland? What's up wit dat?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home