Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I'm a celebrity!

I received a special request from Si Pemuja Rahasia for photos of my trip to Jakarta Raya...but you know what? I turn him down flat! hahaha....Request not accepted, but since I'm in a good mood of late, I'll tell you how I killed Brian and resurrected him as a big-time celebrity/sportsperson! hahahahaha......

Check it out ladies and gents....


A battle of geniuses....fiction vs. fact


Popularity contest! Becks vs. Kim Jong Il
Who will rule the world?


Reigning Champ vs. Up-and-coming star


Action Superstar? Comedian? A King? What's the similarity?

So....I invite you to write in your comments....who do you think is a better fit? At the end of the polling, I'll kill the others....so that there can only be one celebrity that will take over Brian's personality! ahahaha...Let the comments flow!

4 Barks:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger inoedoshi said...

~ and the song goes "I'm flying in the sky ... up so hiiiiiigghhh" .. wakakakakakaka .. me = mr.beck? can do with tat yo .. hahahahaa .. but who's tat lady Anika? well, at least she looks hot .. LOL .. n last but not least, nice to finally meet u mr.einstein! hahahahaha .. it's a dream come true olredi .. hihihihi ~ cheers

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Pooch said...

hahaha....you all get excited with becks huh?? Gotta shave those extra pounds and get that right foot insured baby! hahaha...Hm...fyi Anika Sorenstam is the women golfer that has dominated the pro golf world...and I guess you should know who Michelle Wie is...she's hot! hahahaha....

I really think Jacky Cheung suits me...I mean I got the similar looks, similar voice, and similar charisma....hahaha....So...what do you wanna be?

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger inoedoshi said...

~ Hmm .. i was thinking to insure those xtra pounds instead yo .. watcha think? u know, talk about being original .. wakakakaakaa .. eniwei just wanna add on to my previous mssg .. ur resemblence *dont mind the spelling* to Kim Jong II is quite obvious man ... wakakakaka .. we'll see how u'll turn out .. LOL ~ cheers

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Pooch said...

YOU! ME NO LIKE! ME NUKE YOU! hahahaha....I guess I'm bad at impersonating him, but hey if I get to release nukes just with a word, wouldn't that make me the criminal of the world? hehehe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home