Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sweet Sixteen...Keep Smiling Bro!

Well well, my youngest bro just turned 16. It's hard to imagine what was I like 10 years back. I was still in Sec 3, preparing for the coming O Level in the next year. On top of that, I was preparing for my TOEFL and SAT to make sure that I can get into school in US after the O Levels. Anyway, I don't think my brother would be as worried as I was. He is going through a rather normal and ordinary pace of life. In any case, he would want to serve for his NS, so he does not have to choose his career path that early.







Let him enjoy the occasion. It's his 16th Birthday after all. He has many lady admirers...hahaha...but I doubt any that is seriously considering it.

Tough week ahead for me. Have to keep strong and have faith in my own strength!!